LiquidFrameworks provides a cloud-based field workforce automation software package, FieldFX, to companies that have a mobile workforce in the energy, industrial and environmental service industries. By enabling improved business processes and responsiveness between service providers and their end customers, we enable our customers to capture more business, increase operational performance and the improve efficiency and effectiveness of their field personnel’s day to day interactions. Our solution is based on Salesforce.com's Force.com platform, so it is highly flexible and scalable.
The Force.com Implementation Manager role requires an individual who has a broad base of experience across all aspects of implementing Cloud and Mobile software solutions for a commercial software company. The Implementation Manager will ensure the success of the implementation and production rollout of our software solution to our customers. Our goal is to create customers who are highly satisfied with our software while helping them deliver their implementations on time and on budget. This role does require travel and involves work both on-site with the customer and in the LiquidFrameworks’ Houston office.
The Implementation Manager will also act as a mentor and coach to other team members. In this role you will use your problem solving, technical, and communication skills on a daily basis as you assess, resolve, and document customer project issues. In addition, the opportunity to expand your skills on the one of the world’s best known cloud platforms, Force.com, provides a great environment for personal and career growth.
Only candidates from the Houston area and with experience in implementing solutions on the Force.com platform will be considered.
- Perform the requirements analysis and project estimating for prospects evaluating the LiquidFrameworks solution
- Meeting with prospects to describe the project approach and project proposal to help ensure customers understand the resource and timing commitments for all parties involved required for a successful project
- Developing, updating and managing project plans to track project progress
- Track consulting time expended, amounts invoiced and deliverables completed verses approved statements of work. Work with customers on the execution of required change orders or additional statements of work for increases in project scope or duration.
- Effectively guide the implementation and rollout of the FieldFX software solution by working with the customer project team, the LiquidFrameworks team and any third party consulting firms that are involved.
- Analyze current and desired business processes to develop a design and configuration for the customer’s FieldFX environment
- Analyze and develop designs for the customer’s reports, interfaces, and data setup / conversions needed for production go live
- Perform project team and end user testing before production rollout to ensure the system’s capabilities match the need of the business
- Perform train the trainer product training for the project team and help the customer develop an end user training strategy for corporate and field personnel
- Help customer’s design and execute an effective change management and roll out strategy to the customer’s targeted end users
- Work with customer Senior Management to reinforce project objectives with the project team, highlight benefits of the solution being implemented, resolve escalated project issues and facilitate continued senior-level support for the implementation project
- Keep our customer’s management and LiquidFrameworks management up to date on project progress, issues, and key decisions that need to be made
- Engage appropriate internal resources to resolve project and technical issues
- Manage multiple priorities across multiple customers’ projects at one time
- Effectively migrate customer’s once they are in production to the LiquidFrameworks support organization
- Act as a mentor for newer team members
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Services and Support
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software implementation and consulting in a commercial software environment
- Experience in implementing solutions on Salesforce.com's Force.com platform
- Experience working for a software company either as an employee or consultant
- Ability to learn software and technology quickly in a fast changing environment
- Experience and creativity in troubleshooting business process and software problems
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills
- Experience managing or leading a team implementing an enterprise level business application software solution
- Experience providing end user and project team training on-site or in the field at customer locations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with customers and partners without detailed day to day supervision
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on all project related issues
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and Senior Management when required
- Ability to lead and direct activities across multiple project teams for multiple customers
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively in interpersonal situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and business judgment
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding organizational skills
- Experience with Energy, Environmental or Industrial Services businesses is an advantage
This position is located in Houston, Texas, and the successful candidate must reside in the Houston area. Out of town travel can average 30% on an annual basis with this position.
Successful applicants must be eligible to legally work in the United States. If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LiquidFrameworks is an equal opportunity employer. LiquidFrameworks considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question in the recruiting process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The benefits in this posting are subject to change according to the then current in-force benefits adopted by LiquidFrameworks. This position is for an at-will position within LiquidFrameworks Inc.