The Sales Engineer (SE) role requires an individual who has a broad base of experience across all aspects of pre-sales activities for a business application for a commercial software company. The SE will be instrumental in executing key elements of the sales cycle including but not limited to process discovery and demonstration execution. This role does require travel and involves work both on-site with the customer and in the LiquidFrameworks Houston office. Only candidates from the Houston area will be considered.
- Perform the application requirements gathering (in conjunction with the Account Executive) for prospective LiquidFrameworks customers.
- Analyze current and desired business processes to qualify the relative “fit” of that company’s processes for FieldFX
- Work with Account Executive to reinforce project objectives with the project team, highlight benefits of the FieldFX solution
- Manage multiple priorities across multiple customers’ projects at one time
- Act as a mentor for newer team members
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Worldwide Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of pre-sales experience for a business application software company
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude (programming skills not required) including ability to configure FieldFX for demonstrations
- Ability to learn software and technology quickly in a fast changing environment
- Demonstrated creative and empathetic problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with customers and partners without detailed day to day supervision
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on all relevant issues
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers, Account Executives and Senior Management, as needed
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and business judgment
- Experience with Energy, Environmental or Industrial Services businesses a definite plus
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) – Fidelity (matching 100% of the 1st 3% and 50% of the next 2%)
- Medical Insurance – Blue Cross
- Vision Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Long-term and short-term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- In-building garage parking paid by LiquidFrameworks
- Access to Fitness Center located in our building
- Subject to Board of Directors approval, participation in Company Stock Option plan
Note that Company benefits are subject to change in the future.
This position is located in Houston, Texas. The successful candidate must reside in the Houston area. Travel averages less than 20% with this position.
Successful applicants must possess US work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
LiquidFrameworks is an equal opportunity employer. LiquidFrameworks considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question in the recruiting process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The benefits in this letter are subject to change according to the then current in-force benefits adopted by LiquidFrameworks. This position is for an at-will position within LiquidFrameworks Inc.