Do you thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented, collaborative environment? Are long, corporate meetings not your thing? Do you like to see features get built and not just talked about? Do you prefer to work with highly-engineered technical architectures that go beyond the normal cookie cutter apps that most development shops dribble out the door? If you’re answering yes, yes and yes... we need to talk!
We work with technologies like NHibernate, JQuery, Knockout JS and Bootstrap. Our team is fanatical about our architecture and development lifecycle, which we’ve refined and matured for more than a decade. We’re dedicated to object-oriented development, test automation and obsessive deployment automation. We can release features all-the way to a multi-tenant cloud production environment in a matter of days that would take our competition months.
At LiquidFrameworks, we place extreme value on software engineering talent that understands how to solve complex problems. Typical problems and areas that we work within include:
- Lightweight object sets that reflect the deep functionality found in business processes, and that provide a consistent set of logic to all clients (web apps, WFP client, web services, mobile devices, etc.).
- Low-level data access layers running against multi-tenant, shared-schema, shared-database environments that covers server-side storage as well as mobile device databases.
- Two-way, mesh replication algorithms with high compression-ratio capabilities at both endpoints for fast data transmission over high-latency, low-reliability networks.
- Object layers that securely manage automatically partitioned data in multi-tenant, shared-schema, share-database applications.
- Horizontal and vertical scaling capabilities for all server-side components
If engineering solutions to these types of problems are of interest to you, we’ve got a position for you!
LiquidFrameworks provides a cloud-based field force automation software package, FieldFX, to companies that have a mobile workforce in the energy and industrial service industries. Companies that deploy our FieldFX product suite report numerous benefits including increased cash flow, labor reduction, increased invoice accuracy, increased revenue capture, contract compliance and business process improvement.
Our mission is to be the dominant software company in this space, and we are well on our way with our cloud-based FieldFX product suite. We work to create a highly configurable product that can be delivered very quickly and present an amazing experience for new customers.
As a senior software engineer at LiquidFrameworks, you will be responsible for building software products using the latest technologies working with a great team of very talented people.
- Software development
- Working in a team environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical degree (required)
- 7 years of development experience (C#, Java, etc)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Exposure to the oil and gas industry preferred
- Force.com development experience is a significant positive
- Test driven development
- Object oriented design and development
- MVC, nHibernate and Fluent API experience is a significant positive
- HTML5, iOS, Android or mobile development experience is a significant positive
- Commercial software development (previous software product company experience)
- Team player with experience working in a collaborative environment
- A strong ability to problem solve is a must
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) – Fidelity (matching 100% of the 1st 3% and 50% of the next 2%)
- Medical Insurance – Blue Cross
- Vision Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Long-term and short-term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- In-building garage parking paid by LiquidFrameworks
- Access to Fitness Center located in our building
- Subject to Board of Directors approval, participation in Company Stock Option plan
Note that Company benefits are subject to change in the future.
This position is located in Houston, TX. The successful candidate must reside in the Houston area. Travel is not required for this position.
Successful applicants must possess US work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LiquidFrameworks is an equal opportunity employer. LiquidFrameworks considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question in the recruiting process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The benefits in this letter are subject to change according to the then current in-force benefits adopted by LiquidFrameworks. This position is for an at-will position within LiquidFrameworks Inc.