The FX Schedule & Dispatch module will streamline your job management process by allowing you to update, store, and manage all of your pertinent job, personnel, and equipment information in one convenient place.
The Ultimate Whiteboard
Tired of using whiteboards or spreadsheets to schedule and track personnel and equipment for all of the different jobs you have scheduled? The FX Schedule & Dispatch module takes the information off of the whiteboard and puts it right into an easy-to-use dashboard that displays all of the information you need to get the job planned, the crew dispatched, and the equipment scheduled.
Schedule and dispatch personnel and equipment in one convenient place with multiple types of views:
- Swim Lanes
Efficient Job Management
- Quickly and easily pull up personnel schedules, available roles, and qualifications.
- Customize your dashboard view with dynamic drag-and-drop functionality.
- Create multiple views for each user.
- Move and re-size tables to create custom views.
- Sort personnel by role and then select the individual based on their schedule and qualifications.
- Schedule equipment by availability and maintenance certifications.
Inventory and Asset Tracking
FX Schedule & Dispatch keeps you informed of all job related data and gives you the ability to track all of your resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, so you’ll never dispatch duplicate jobs or unavailable equipment ever again.
In addition, the module also allows you to keep track of your employees’ qualifications so you know who meets the particular job requirements when scheduling and dispatching personnel. You have visibility into what crew members are already scheduled for other jobs to avoid possible overlaps. Update personnel qualification records with new effective dates. Expiring qualifications are highlighted so you can alert your personnel to update their credentials.
You’ll have the same insight into your equipment records so you can manage and track everything you need to know about your serialized equipment, including movements, job history, inspection and maintenance records, and movements.
Notify Field Personnel with the Click of a Button
The FieldFX alert engine enables users to set up automatic email and text message notifications to be sent directly to the individual or entire crew letting them know when and where they are needed. Field personnel are instantly notified on their phone with information related to where the job is and when they need to show up. Alerts, including when, why, and to whom they are sent, are all customizable.
Sample Job Scheduling Alerts
• Job status change
• Notify a sales person when one of their jobs has been put on the schedule
• Notify a crew member that he is scheduled for a job
• Notify a crew member when a ticket is marked as Sent to Field
• Notify a crew member when a ticket is marked as Rework Needed