Dispatch. Deliver. Done.
Delayed delivery of job tickets is now a thing of the past. The FieldFX E-Ticketing Module streamlines the entire process from operations, to field personnel, and invoicing. And, with the fastest sync time in the industry, you know the status of completed tickets as soon as field personnel update the information. This means you can review job tickets and make any modifications before invoicing.
Use FieldFX to Support Your
- Create single and multi-day field tickets and job orders.
- Attach driving direction to a job via Google Maps.
- Setup price books for general use, specific customers, date ranges, offices, and business segments.
- Create almost any form and customize it to look like your existing paper forms.
- Attach job documents such as receipts, safety forms, photos, etc.
- Create custom reports that can be saved and re-used.
- Set up custom email or text notifications and alerts throughout the workflow process.
Price books can be configured to use various types of rules that automatically drive specific items onto the ticket given certain conditions. FieldFX ensures that these items get added to the ticket even if the field supervisor forgets to explicitly select them. This means your job revenue is accurate and you avoid lost revenue due to missing billable items.
Attach job-related documents such as safety forms, job plans, MSDS, photos, and drawings in a variety of formats. Attachments can be added at any time, online or off, allowing you to easily keep those documents tied to the job for future reference.
Customizable Alerts Ensure a Seamless Workflow
The FieldFX alert engine allows you to setup email or text message notifications throughout the workflow process. Alerts, including when, why, and to whom they are sent, are all customizable.
Getting your customer’s signature for a job approval is easy with FieldFX. We’ll configure your electronic field tickets to match your paper tickets, complete with signature blocks. Once in the field, you can capture signatures directly on your tablet or PC screen, or connect a USB signature pad device to your laptop.