Close the Loop On Your Customer Accounts
The FX Invoicing module completes the quote-to-cash process, ensuring a four-way match between the price book, quote, ticket, and invoice. While FX Invoicing does not replace an ERP system, it will make integration with an ERP less complicated while supporting the intricacies of each customer’s invoicing requirements and ensuring contract compliance- specifically to rental jobs and equipment. FX Invoicing provides the ability to track payments and issue credit memos in addition to tracking the customer’s available credit- giving you a 360-degree view of a customer’s account balance.
Give Your Customers What They Want
As a service provider in the energy industry, companies have to do work concurrently for many different operators. Each operator has a specific way they want their invoices to look. FX Invoicing allows for invoice creation in the format customers want to see, with the data they want included. In addition, the streamlined workflow and real-time data reduces Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by eliminating errors and gaining efficiencies.
- Create invoices from tickets and items
- Create standalone invoices, enriched by the price book
- Search field tickets by status to generate invoices
- Create custom reports based on invoicing data
- Issue Credit Memos and track payments
- Create specific invoice formats for each customer