FX EAM makes work order management a breeze by allowing for copied work orders and templates, or the manual creation of new ones. Easily-configurable page layouts reflect current processes and allow for successful user adoption. Documents and files are easily managed and attached to work orders. In addition, visibility into metrics such as maintenance spend will assist with strategic planning.
Work Order Management with FX EAM means:
- Copied or Manually Created Work Orders
- Strategic Planning for Parts, Supplies and Labor
- Organization of Work Order Documents and Files
- Full Integration with E-Procurement and Inventory
- Track Work Order Completion Percentage